Two Storey Courtyard Home
With direct street access to your own home, this is a unique offering that provides easy-care living at its best.
Spaciously designed over two levels, the ground floor comprises with a front courtyard, open plan living, powder room and a well-equipped kitchen with a large pantry. Internal access from the single garage and carport.
The upper level provides a study nook, two bedrooms with built-in-robes, main bathroom and an oversized master bedroom with balcony, walk-through-robe and ensuite.
Conveniently located in Lawson, within close proximity to University of Canberra, Belconnen, Calvary hospital, Bruce Stadium and a very short drive into Canberra City.
• ‘Eastridge’ development
• Direct street access
• Single garage on ground level with internal access and automatic door
• Single Carport
• Front courtyard
• Open-plan living room
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch stainless appliances and large pantry
• Powder room
• Separate laundry
• Under stair storage
• LED Lights
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Timber floor to downstairs
• Carpet to upstairs
• Study nook and linen cupboard
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Master bedroom with walk-through-robe, balcony and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Lawson is a very conveniently located suburb, with easy access to main roads to Belconnen, Canberra City and beyond.
Land Rates: $440 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $359 P/Q approx
Land Tax: $528 P/Q approx.
Living Area: 128m2 approx
Block Size: 111m2 approx
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 10 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.