First home buyers and investors take note
Located opposite parkland reserve with easy care yards, close proximity to local shops and bus routes, this well maintained three bedroom, plus study, home could be the ideal investment or your perfect entry to home ownership.
The generous floor plan offers open plan living with no common walls between the bedrooms and a centrally located study. The kitchen features plenty of bench space, pantry and a pleasant outlook through the living areas to the park beyond. The bathroom is stylish and well-kept with separate toilet and all bedrooms include built in wardrobes.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will take care of you through the seasons. Two courtyards provide low maintenance outdoor spaces and a single garage with electric door and internal access takes care of the car.
– Opposite parkland with walking trails nearby
– Approximately 114 square meters of living area
– Open plan living areas
– Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– No common walls between bedrooms
– Centrally located study
– New carpet throughout within the last year.
– Separate toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Gas wall heater
– Easy care courtyards
– Single car garage with electric door and internal access
– Separate title – No body corporate
– Close to local shops
– Bus stop nearby
Approx 114m2 living
Land size: 207sqm
Land Rates approx: $1,848