There's no school like the old school
Solidly built and presenting a fantastic opportunity for those who appreciate retro vibes and abundant potential, this spacious three bedroom ensuite home is located in a quiet, elevated street with a park and greenspace only one house away.
The split-level design of the home allows for vaulted cedar lined ceilings to create a feeling of space and ambience, which flows through the living areas. The original and super funky kitchen sits in the centre of the home, separating the lounge and dining room from the family area.
The spacious main bedroom is at the front of the home with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, whilst the other two bedrooms have access to the main bathroom, and both have built-in wardrobes.
Externally the home offers a covered verandah and a double carport with roller doors, and the 837m2 block is a blank canvas awaiting a keen gardener to develop the garden to their own taste.
With abundant style and flair, this ultra cool home is ready for new owners to take advantage of the endless potential.
– Quiet loop street with a park and greenspace one house away
– Very good privacy from the street
– Split-level design
– Spacious, separate living areas
– Original kitchen, bathroom and ensuite – all in good condition
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Good yard space, blank canvas
– Double carport with roller doors (one auto)
– Close to local schools and shops
– Rental appraisal of $630 to $670 per week
Land Size: 837m2
Living Size: 153m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,773 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $539,000 (approx.)