Single Level, Light-Filled and Renovated
Perfectly placed at the front of the ‘Rivett Grove’ development affording excellent privacy and a quiet position, this beautifully-presented and renovated townhouse is ready for immediate enjoyment.
Offering the best in townhouse living, the home provides North-facing open-plan living with a vaulted ceiling, two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and a renovated bathroom with underfloor heating. The kitchen has been stylishly renovated with stone benchtops and Miele appliances. A sun-drenched, spacious courtyard with Bluestone paving and a grass area sits at the rear of the property, and the front courtyard has a small sitting area plus utility space.
Adding to the overall appeal of the home, there is modern engineered vinyl flooring, ceiling fans, LED lighting, a reverse cycle split system, garden shed and a single carport plus storage. Located within walking distance to Cooleman Court, public transport and local schools, this home is a must to inspect!
– Single-level townhouse
– Perfect for first home buyers and downsizers
– Willemsen build
– North facing living areas and main bedroom
– Open-plan living with vaulted ceiling
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom
– Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
– Reverse cycle split system and underfloor heating in main bedroom
– Front and rear courtyards
– Single carport, plus storage and garden shed
– Rental appraisal of $520 to $550 per week
Living Size: 63m2 (approx.)
Block size: 159m2
Body Corporate Fees: $2,084 p.a (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,324 p.a (approx.)