SUPERB LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY OVERLOOKING GOLF COURSE
Rarely does the opportunity present itself to acquire a spacious home of 228m2 of living, all sited on a 1002m² parcel of land in such a quiet location with lush golf course views and be within easy walking distance of the booming Gungahlin Town Centre.
The beauty of the home lies in its open-plan design and generous living areas, including raked ceilings to the family room and the enormous rear deck with secluded covered gazebo area’s overlooking the golf course. In the evening the owner tells me the views of the town centre
lights are amazing
As you enter the property from the front portico, you can feel that this home will not disappoint anyone wishing to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The master bedroom is at the front of the home together with the fourth bedroom which could make an ideal home office if required. The very large family laundry is also on this level. A generous ensuite bathroom with spa bath and walk-in wardrobe features in the master bedroom.
Now for the big surprise, as you descend to the lower level, you are presented with the superb centrally located kitchen with meals area, dining, formal lounge room and family room all radiating around a semi-circular kitchen bench, making entertaining a delight.
Also on the lower level, there are another two good sized bedrooms serviced by a stylish main bathroom. The advantage of this layout is that the lower level bedrooms are segregated from the master, making it perfect for accommodating guests and family members wanting their own privacy within the home.
The garden grounds have been professionally landscaped, providing minimum maintenance, plus there is a double garage and extra parking at the front of the home. Ducted gas heating and cooling will keep you and your family comfortable all year round.
All amenities are close at hand with excellent public transport and the light rail station terminal is in the Town Centre enabling you to be whisked into the Canberra CBD in comfort.
Excellent shopping facilities and services including clubs and restaurants abound in the Town Centre.
Homes with all these features, and in this very central established area of Gungahlin rarely come on the market, so please do not delay in inspecting the home.
– Spacious four bedroom home boasting 228m² of living area
– Block size of 1002m²
– Home in a quiet loop street with quality homes all round
– Centrally located overlooking golf course greenery and running creek
– Master bedroom with stylish ensuite plus spa bath and walk-in robes
– Open plan living areas
– Segregated bedroom layout, ideal for guests and family members
– Dedicated meals and separate dining areas
– Formal lounge
– Family room with raked ceilings
– Enormous rear deck with quiet gazebo covered areas
– Large laundry area with tons of cupboards
– Gas cooking and dishwasher
– Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporated cooling
– Solar panels on roof with excellent kwh contract
– Double garage with extra parking at front included
– Walking distance across golf course to Town Centre
– Numerous walking trails around golf course
– Excellent public transport close at hand
– New light rail system operates from Town Centre to Canberra CBD
Rates: $3077 pa
Land tax (if leased): $
Note: All amounts & measurements are approximate.