Life on Learmonth
Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties is thrilled to present to the market 23 Learmonth Drive Kambah. Positioned on a 2283m2 block on the high side of the street with elevation, fantastic views and backing on to a nature reserve this expansive family home is ready for a new owner to move in and further improve at their leisure.
Complete with a combination of formal and informal living areas including the L-shaped lounge/dining, family room adjacent the kitchen and the fantastic addition of a downstairs rumpus room. There are four bedrooms of accommodation including the main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite and two of the secondary bedrooms offering built in robes.
Externally this home is a blank canvas offering purchasers the opportunity to further extend and landscape to suit their own needs. With an abundance of space for children and pets to play, a three-car garage and additional off-street parking options there is truly something for everyone.
Perfectly located just a short drive to the Tuggeranong Town Center with the shopping center, doctors, restaurants, cafes and bars on offer this house is the ideal location for any growing family. Inspection is encouraged so please call Kelsey on 0414 422 824 to register your interest.
4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 3 Car Garage
– Spacious four-bedroom family home on the high side of Learmonth Drive
– Large L-shaped lounge/dining and a family room adjacent the kitchen
– Downstairs rumpus room with a bathroom
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Secondary bedrooms are generous in size
– Ducted gas heating and a split system for comfort
– Well appointed kitchen with great storage options, an electric cooktop, electric oven and breakfast bar
– Expansive back garden with space for children and pets to play
– Phenomenal views and backing nature reserve
– Car accommodation provided by the triple garage and additional off street parking
– Ease of access to the Tuggeranong Town Center via Athllon Drive
– Short (19 minute walk or 3 minute drive) trip to the “beach” with The Tuggeranong Town Park Beach close by!
– Access to public transport with the bus network connecting you to Woden and Tuggeranong stopping along Learmonth Drive
– Ease of access to Drakeford Drive and Athllon Drive leading to Woden and Canberra City
Living size: 295m2
Garage size: 68m2
Block size: 2282m2
Build year: 1978
EER: 1.0 Star
Rates: $3,576 approx.
Land Tax: $6,265 approx.
UV (2022): $729,000