Braidwood's Best Buy
Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by the size, standard and versatility of this distinctive 4 bedroom ensuite family residence beautifully sited on a sprawling 1,855 sqm land parcel backing agistment paddocks on the peaceful fringe of historic Braidwood.
An appealing combination of generously proportioned formal and casual living areas provides the ideal atmosphere for relaxed lifestyle in an enviable rural setting. These areas comprise a separate formal lounge room and open-plan family/dining area overlooked by a well appointed galley-style kitchen.
The main bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite bathroom with the three remaining bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes. The bright main bathroom includes a full bath, separate shower recess and adjoining individual WC.
Year-round climate comfort is assured by the centrally positioned slow-combustion wood heater supplemented by reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
Dual car accommodation is catered for by a detached metal garage with automatic roller door and drive-through access to the back yard plus an additional carport.
The enormous terraced grounds which already feature raised vegetable gardens and a handy workshop/shed along with a productive chicken coop, offer the new owner intent on a self-sustainable lifestyle, plenty of scope to develop further and enhance this superb property’s eco-friendly appeal.
* Sprawling 1,855 sqm land parcel on the town’s quiet fringe backing onto agistment paddock
* Single level four bedroom ensuite residence of 145 sqm (approx)
* Well set forward on the block providing maximum use of the terraced rear yard space
* Durable Colorbond steel roof
* Separate formal lounge room adjoins main entry
* Open plan family dining areas with laminate flooring
* Galley-style kitchen with all electric appliances including dishwasher and convenient separate front entrance.
* Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to remaining bedrooms
* Bright main bathroom with separate shower recess and full bath tub plus segregated WC
* Centrally positioned slow combustion heater
* Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioner in family area
* Large separate laundry room
* Detached single garage with drive-through access to back yard
* Additional carport in front of garage
* Securely fenced back yard with raised vegetable gardens, chicken coop and additional shed/workshop
* 6.6 KWH plus 3.3 KWH roof-mounted solar-panel installations
* Council rates – $3,215 PA
* Short strolling distance to Braidwood Recreational Grounds and just minutes to Braidwood’s charming cafes, specialty stores, wineries, golf course, historic buildings and new hospital. But