Pretty as a picture
Have you ever wanted to just move in? This renovated, classic AV Jennings home gives you the chance. Positioned ideally with a view to reserve from the living room you will find the property enjoys easy access to local amenities including being walking distance to the thriving local shops and playing field.
The recent renovation has delivered a light and bright home offering two living areas in a split level floor plan. The raked ceilings and exposed beams in the lounge/dining area give a sense of light and space with access out to the deck. The modern kitchen boasts a caesarstone bench top and brand new appliances including a dishwasher. A stunning bathroom awaits with an accommodating shower recess and corner spa bath, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day.
The garden is certainly easy care, allowing you to leave it as is, or create your own design. Either way, when the work is done you can enjoy it all from the durable eco timber deck (no regular oiling or painting) where entertaining is sure to be a breeze.
Make sure you take time this week to inspect this delightful home.
– Renovated and refreshed throughout
– Opposite reserve
– Kitchen features new caesarstone top and new appliances
– Modern bathroom with large shower and corner spa
– Sliding door access to the deck
– Built in robes to two bedrooms
– Ecotimber deck, highly durable, very low maintenance
– Split system air-conditioning
– Rinnai continuous hot water service
– New carpet
– Fresh paint
– Easy care gardens
– Private back yard
– Double gate access to the yard
– Double lock up garage
– Minutes walk local shops, service station, reserve and playing fields
– Convenient to major transport routes
– Public transport nearby
Block Size 648 m2
RATES $ 2182.86