Location and Lifestyle in the Inner South
Magnificently positioned in one of Canberra’s most prestigious and sought-after suburbs, offering northern sunshine to the living areas and surrounded by landscaped gardens, this beautifully renovated townhouse delivers in every way.
Capitalising on its position in the complex, this home is flooded with natural light. The open plan kitchen, dining and living connect seamlessly to the private courtyard through large sliding doors. The stunning renovations have been designed with every attention to detail, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy life in Yarralumla.
The kitchen has all the modern features you would expect of a property of this calibre. Neff and Miele appliances make cooking here a joy and with stone bench tops, plenty of storage and views over the gardens, it’s going to be a place you are going to love spending your time in. Entertaining will be a breeze with the large living and dining room, or step outside into the large courtyard and enjoy the beautiful sunshine.
The renovations include a new bathroom and separate laundry, both expertly designed to maximise space, function, and convenience. The bathroom is large and features a beautiful full-size bath drenched in natural light from the skylight above, the perfect space to lie back and watch the stars.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and overlook the established gardens, the master is large enough to accommodate a king-sized bed and opens out onto a private retreat, a perfect place to relax and unwind.
Moments from the Royal Canberra Golf Course, a relaxing walk to the lake, picturesque parks or to the fabulous Yarralumla shops, and a location like this means you are only a short drive to just about anywhere!
– Fully renovated well appointed two-bedroom townhouse
– Premium position at the end of a row of townhouses
– Large kitchen with stone bench tops and glass splash back
– 2 Neff slide & hide pyrolytic ovens, (one oven, one convection microwave oven), Neff induction cook top and Miele dishwasher
– Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, under floor heating, large bath, with great storage
– Renovated laundry with stone bench tops and storage
– New timber floor boards in living areas and new wool carpet to bedrooms
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen filled with natural light
– 3.4 metre, high raked ceilings
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in living room
– North facing to living and courtyard
– Single carport with storage area
Living size: 84m2
Carport size: 18m2
Rates: $6,783 p/a approx
Body Corp: $3,160 p/a approx