Beautifully presented family home in a private garden setting
Privately setback from the street; 20 Saville Close is a beautifully presented and maintained family home that is immediately warm and inviting.
Upon entry you are greeted by timber floors flowing into the formal lounge and dining rooms that continue into the casual living area.
A rejuvenated kitchen and meals area is graced with sleek stone surfaces, a large amount of cupboards and stainless appliances.
The meals area opens onto the alfresco deck with sails, complemented by a privately landscaped garden.
Accommodation with three bedrooms all with built-in-robes, main bathroom and ensuite.
Complete with ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a double garage, single carport plus ample off street parking.
• Privately setback from the street
• Mature, landscaped gardens
• Ample off-street parking
• Beautifully maintain and presented
• Timber floors to living rooms
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Casual meals and kitchen area with built-in buffet, stone benchtops and stainless appliances
• Kitchen overlooks the level garden
• Expansive alfresco entertainment deck with shade sails
• Main bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedrooms two and three with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bath
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Instant hot water
• Two garden sheds
• Double garage with automatic door additional storage area plus under house storage
• Single carport
Land size: 848m2 approx
UCV: $478,000 approx