Large family home in a great location
The perfect opportunity to up-size or upgrade to a wonderful immaculately presented family home in Farrer. Positioned on a fantastic 1064m2 parcel of land, sits this solidly built four-bedroom home.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and overlooks the rear garden, so you can watch the children play whilst preparing fabulous meals. The spacious living and dining areas provide plenty of room for entertaining, opening to the rear covered veranda which is ideal to use all year round. While the bedrooms offer a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This property has everything you need to enjoy a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
The spacious modern bathroom offers both a large shower recess and separate bath. All bedrooms are generous in size including the Master with ensuite. With glorious views from the front veranda and greenery from every other window in the home, you will really enjoy living here.
The premium location is second to none, only minutes from Woden Town Centre, public transport, and local schools. It’s also an easy drive to Canberra City and the Parliamentary Triangle.
With so much to offer, this property won’t be on the market for long. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this stunning home your own!
– 4 bedrooms
– Master with ensuite
– Kitchen with lots of storage
– Large lounge room with beautiful views
– Large windows in all the rooms filling the home with light
– Dining opens up to the alfresco covered entertaining area
– Laundry with external access
– Lovely large private gardens
– Spacious renovated bathroom with large shower recess and separate bath
– Separate toilet newly renovated
– Only minutes to Woden Town Centre and Canberra City
– Plenty of room for the growing family
– North to the rear of the home
– Freshly painted in and out
– Oversized 2 car garage
– Extra storage room under back veranda
– Ducted heating throughout
– Large split system for cooling
– Huge 1064m2 block
– Living Size: 133m2
– Garage: 44 m2
– Block Size: 1064m2
– UV: $818,000
– EER: 3 stars
– Rates: $4,070 p/a
– Land tax (if rented): $7,314 p/a
– Built 1969