A private family haven on a 2182m2 parcel of land
Privately tucked away in the Diplomatic Circle of O’Malley, this contemporary Willemsen designed family home is gracious and spacious, and the perfect entertainer.
With 349m2 of living space, the timeless style and practical design envelopes the outdoor space and creates wonderful segregation and separate wings of the home. For more formal occasions, the stunning lounge room features a gas fireplace and high ceilings, and the dining room is perfectly placed for entertaining with easy access to the kitchen. The open-plan kitchen and family area is the heart of the home and an open fireplace helps to create a wonderful ambience and brings a certain cosiness to the generous space.
The renovated kitchen will be a pleasure to cook in with a huge island bench, 5 burner gas stove ad a dishwasher, and the walk-in pantry and breakfast bar space make the functionality of the kitchen even greater.
With enough room for the largest of families, the five bedrooms are each a good size and four of them have built-in wardrobes and also external access through sliding doors. The master bedroom has a renovated ensuite, and the main bathroom has also been renovated and has a separate toilet in addition to the powder room near the formal living areas. Adding to the living space and accommodation on offer, a separate studio with mezzanine level provides an external space that would be perfectly suited for use as a rumpus room, home office, guest bedroom or teenagers retreat.
Taking the entertaining outdoors, the cabana by the pool is sure to be the place for many a dinner party and summer BBQ with a built-in pizza oven, BBQ and fridge, and kids are sure to love the solar heated in-ground pool. An additional deck off the back two bedrooms adds additional outdoor space, and the established and stunning gardens create a secluded and private leafy outlook from every vantage point in the home.
The family cars are also well accommodated. The large triple enclosed carport with automatic roller doors and heaps of storage makes sure the cars are well taken care of. The circular driveway and ample off-street parking complement the spacious nature of the property.
This is a home that is unique, interesting and distinctive making it a welcome offering for buyers searching for a home with character.
– Designed by Willemsen
– Diplomatic Circle of O’Malley
– Private and quiet
– Circular driveway with abundant off-street parking
– Covered entryway
– Formal lounge room with high ceilings and a gas fireplace
– Formal dining room
– Open-plan family room with an open fireplace
– Huge kitchen with a large island bench with granite benchtops and a breakfast bar
– Gas stove
– Walk-in pantry
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and renovated ensuite with dual vanity
– Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
– Entertaining deck off the back two bedrooms
– Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
– Powder room
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling in bedrooms
– Ducted gas heating in living areas
– Reverse cycle split system in the kitchen
– Quality carpet
– Solid timber flooring
– External studio with mezzanine level
– Private in-ground solar heated pool
– Cabana with entertaining deck, pizza oven, built-in BBQ, lighting and a fan
– Yard space to the side
– Established and attractive gardens well designed for ultimate privacy
– Triple enclosed carport with automatic doors
– Located only a short drive from the Canberra Hospital, Garran Shops and the Woden Town Centre
– Rental potential of $2000 per week
Land Size: 2182m2
Living Size: 349m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $5,504 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $930,000(approx.)
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.