Courtyard apartment living at its finest
Great things come in twos – two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two outdoor areas, and two basement garage spaces – almost too good to be true.
This two-bedroom ensuite apartment located on the ground level of this landmark development incorporates an open-plan design with a strong emphasis on free-flowing indoor and alfresco spaces providing the ideal atmosphere for relaxed day to day living and stylish entertaining.
The expansive open-plan lounge/dining areas feature a functional study niche and are overlooked by the smartly appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, all electric appliances and an enormous step-in pantry.
Both bedrooms feature built-in mirrored wardrobes with the main offering additional walk-through wardrobes along with its own ensuite bathroom. The generously proportioned main bedroom features an over-sized shower recess and is complemented by a seldom available separate full-sized laundry room. Reverse cycle air-conditioning, intercom building entry access and secure basement car parking for two vehicles all make for an easy lifestyle or investment choice.
* Ground level 2 bedroom ensuite apartment
* Living area of approximately 102 sqm plus 37 sqm courtyard
* Full length courtyard with privacy hedging
* Expansive open-plan lounge/dining area opening onto wide courtyard space
* Additional study niche
* Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops and all electric appliances including dishwasher
* Huge step-in pantry cupboard adjoins kitchen
* Main bedroom with walk-through wardrobes, ensuite bathroom, extra mirrored wardrobe and sliding door access to 2nd private courtyard area
* Built-in mirrored wardrobe to bedroom two
* Over-sized shower recesses in both main bathroom and ensuite
* Split-system R/C air-conditioners in living area and main bedroom
* Separate full-sized laundry room
* Large additional linen storage cupboard in wide hallway
* Freshly repainted interiors
* NBN connectivity
* High 5.5 star Energy Efficiency Rating – EER
* Security intercom building access
* Lift access to twin (side-by-side) basement parking spaces with two storage cupboards
* Ample off-street visitor parking space
* Elaborate communal gardens with an array of intimate BBQ settings
* Ultra convenient location with easy access to Canberra’s north/south & east/west plus the CBD & Acton
* Short walking distance to nearby Stromlo Forest Park, famous for mountain biking, Stromlo Leisure Centre, Holden’s Creek Pond playground, local shopping centres and newly opened “Woolworths Metro”
* Unit 2 on Unit Plan No 4123 – “Observatory Living”
* Body corporate levies $1,702.70 p/q (including sinking fund)
* Rates – $413.71 p/q