Positioned in the heart of Cook, just a short walk from the Cook shops, this hidden gem awaits.
Freshly renovated with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two private courtyards this townhouse offers new floorboards, fresh carpet, LED lighting, and quality appliances, as well as being newly landscaped.
This is the perfect home that would ideally suit first home buyers, a professional couple, or investors alike or even downsizers. If you are looking for an affordable and well-appointed, entry-level property in a (highly sought-after) hugely desirable suburb, you have found it. With its spacious two storey design, north facing aspect and double car accommodation, what more could you ask for? Simply move in and enjoy.
Imagine coffee on your main bedroom balcony, soaking up the morning sun then strolling to the local café for an amazing weekend brunch.
The tree covered courtyard is private and perfect for barbeques, a children’s play area and pets. It also offers space for gardening and enjoying the outdoors.
• Centrally located suburb of Cook
• Recent works include fresh paint, quality flooring and LED lighting
• Modern kitchen includes new ceramic cooktop and oven, new dishwasher, and ample cupboard space
• Bedrooms are spacious and include built in robes
• Main bedroom has access to a private north facing balcony
• Bathroom decorated in neutral tones, plus separate toilet
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort
• Ample storage space internally
• Private front and rear courtyards are designed for easy care and low maintenance
• Basement car parking for two cars plus lock up storage cage
• Walking distance to public transport, bike paths and the Cook Community Oval
The Cook shops provide the perfect meeting place to meet locals, friends and families and include The Cook grocer and Little Oink café/bar. Whether you are looking to pick up some fresh local produce or have an afternoon drink, this local precinct is ideal.
Belconnen Town Centre, the University of Canberra and Canberra Stadium are all nearby, with the Canberra City just a short ten-minute drive away.
This townhouse opportunity is a perfect affordable entry into the Cook market. The property is definitely worth an inspection!
Living size: 111sqm
BC Fees: $821qtr
EER: 5 stars