Sun-drenched & Cosy
Nestled in the peaceful neighborhood of Amaroo, this north-facing property is designed to provide a cosy and convenient lifestyle for you and your family. This spacious and meticulously maintained 3-bedroom property offers the perfect blend of modern comfort and timeless charm.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by the sun filled living room where everyone can gather in comfort. The kitchen has ample cabinetry and space for the whole family to cook together. Equipped with recently installed dual Electrolux oven, Blanco 5 burner gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher. The open floor plan then seamlessly connects the kitchen and dining spaces, creating a spacious and inviting atmosphere. This indoor living seamlessly connects to the spacious backyard for all your outdoor needs.
The low maintenance garden provides the perfect combination of privacy from the street and neighbours, well placed shade in summer and streaming warmth throughout the cooler months. Boasting three outdoor sheds, inside also offers ample storage with linen, entry and garage cupboards making clutter a thing of the past.
Each bedroom is thoughtfully designed with ample space, custom designed built-in robes and natural light. Two bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with separate water closet, whilst the master bedroom features a walk-thru closet with custom built-ins and an ensuite bathroom for your privacy and convenience.
Amaroo is a highly sought after suburb especially with its ideal proximity to exceptional schools, close proximity to Amaroo shops and short drive to Gungahlin Marketplace. Enjoy your weekends walking down the leafy streets of Amaroo whilst making your way to the scenic Yerrabi pond. Don’t miss out on this home, secure your interest with the team today!
• 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 1 garage
• Peaceful cul-de-sac location with north-facing living areas in Amaroo
• Kitchen well-equipped with Blanco gas cooktop and Electrolux dual oven
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Additional two bedrooms with custom built-in robes
• Separate front living room to gather with loved ones
• Family and dining area flows seamlessly to the outdoor space
• Single garage with internal access
• Side access for trailers and additional vehicles
• Low maintenance freshly landscaped gardens
• Veggie patch for all your herb needs
• NBN to the premises – data outlets through the home
• Window awnings for added privacy and comfort
• Two garden sheds and additional bike shed
• Within 5 minutes drive to Amaroo Shops and Amaroo School
• Within 10 minutes walk to Yerrabi pond
• Within 10 minutes drive to Marketplace Gungahlin
• Block size: 453m²
• Residence size: 121.70m²
• Garage: 21.30m²
• Total: 143m²
• Built: 1995
• EER: 4.0
• UCV: $521,000 (2023)
• Land Rates: $2,749 p.a.
• Land Tax: $4,437 p.a.