Magnificent split level residence exudes luxury and style-two levels of secluded family living showcase architect designed formal and informal space
Enjoy a contemporary lifestyle of indoor/outdoor enjoyment in this home with a wonderfully versatile design. Ideal for all-season entertaining, the large combined family and informal dining room are overlooked by a well-appointed kitchen with loads of storage and bench space, and flowing to the outdoor entertaining area.
The homes formal areas are separated and capture the views of the valley below and mountains beyond. The dining room can easily accommodate eight, with an air of gracious formality, for dinner.
The rumpus room is just the spot for the children to relax when they get home from school or as a media room. Perfect for a pool table, kid’s parties and child’s play
With four bedrooms, the master is segregated with an ensuite, the other three bedrooms are double with enough space for children to grow or have friends stay over.
An uplifting sense of space prevails across both levels of this outstanding four-bedroom home with a flexible layout on a private elevated block. The large double garage is fantastic for larger vehicles and also offers extra an storage area.
– Designed for relaxed family living
– Vast open casual living/entertaining, flexible layout
– Soaring foyer will lead your guests to the sophisticated living areas
– Livings area flow into the kitchen – the heart of the home
– Choice of living spaces on both levels with quality finishes
– Chefs’ kitchen offers great storage and bench space
– Segregated master bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Four impressive bedrooms, master has walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three way main bathroom reveals separate bath, shower and w/c
– Large rumpus room
– Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
– New carpet and paint
– Generously sized home offers mountain views
– Terrace extends to lawn with landscaped surrounds
– Under house storage
– Oversized garage has internal entry, auto doors plus on driveway parking
– Close to CBD bound buses, public/private schools, parklands