Federation home with separate living areas and master, inviting entertaining and superb location!
This well presented Federation style home is situated in an excellent, peaceful location at the end of an attractive cul-de-sac, just a stroll to the local Platypus shops and playground. The Gungahlin town centre and Yerrabi Pond are also nearby!
Shade trees and easy care landscaping complement the appealing façade and the front terrace offers an inviting spot to relax.
The well designed floor plan features separate living areas and a segregated master bedroom suite at the front of the home.
Attention to detail at the time of construction is seen in the decorative cornice to the entry, formal living areas and master bedroom, as well as wide, stained timber skirtings, window and door frames.
Brand new carpet in a contemporary tone features through the open plan formal lounge/dining and bedrooms, and there is neutral décor throughout.
An elevated outlook can be enjoyed from the full length window to the formal dining room.
The galley style kitchen offers a breakfast bar, Smeg appliances, including a gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, pantry and a large amount of storage.
Ducted gas heating ensures cosy winter warmth.
From the family room a sliding door opens onto two inviting, north facing, paved entertaining areas, under the shelter of a beautiful eucalypt. A handy gas outlet is provided for the barbeque.
The generous master bedroom features a charming bay window, a wall of built-in robes and an ensuite updated in rich Federation tones, including a double basin timber vanity.
Second and third bedrooms also offer built-in robes and have an elevated outlook over the rear garden.
The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
Gardens and entertaining areas on the north side are expertly terraced and a delightful garden archway leads into the rear garden, featuring a mature Japanese maple, grassy areas and veggie beds.
There are two paved off-street parking spaces at the side of the home.
The great location is very convenient, being only a walk to the local shops and playground, and cycle or short drive into all the offices and shops plus restaurants in Gungahlin Market Place, light rail terminal, or to Ngunnawal primary school, and some wonderful cycle paths to explore the nature trails around Yerrabi Pond!
– Very well presented Federation style home, in excellent location at end of peaceful cul-de-sac
– Great street appeal, complemented by shade trees and easy care landscaping
– Attractive brick work, well designed floor plan with formal and casual living areas, and segregated master bedroom
– Quality details include decorative cornices to entry, formal living and master bedroom, and wide, stained timber skirting boards, window and door frames
– Brand new carpet laid in formal lounge/dining and all bedrooms
– Ducted gas heating
– Galley style kitchen features Smeg appliances, including gas cooktop, electric wall oven and dishwasher
– Breakfast bar, pantry and a large amount of storage
– Two distinct living areas
– Family room opens to north facing terrace and two paved entertaining areas overlooking garden
– Generous master bedroom segregated at front of the home features a bay window, a wall of built-in robes and an updated ensuite, featuring rich Federation tones, including a double basin timber vanity
– Second and third bedrooms offer built-in robes and elevated garden views
– Main bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
– Gas storage hot water
– Expertly terraced entertaining areas on the north side of the block
– Charming arch leads into rear garden, with Japanese maple, grassy areas and veggie beds
– Under house storage
– Two paved off-street parking areas at the side of the home
– Just steps to the local shop and play-ground
– A cycle path leading to Ngunnawal primary school or to Gungahlin Market Place
– Short walk to nature trails around Yerrabi pond
– Walk or short drive into all shops and restaurants in Gungahlin town centre and light rail terminal