An Exceptional Lifestyle Awaits
It gives me great pleasure to bring to market this outstanding and spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment located in the luxurious Observatory building offering state of the art facilities, low maintenance living and a central sought after location with Mount Stromlo only moments away.
The apartment itself offers a fantastic combination of spacious indoor and outdoor open plan living. The expansive private entertaining courtyard has been customised to stand out and with a perfect Westerly aspect, which would be ideal for all your entertaining throughout the year.
Overlooking the spacious open plan living is the well-appointed modern kitchen boasting plenty of cupboard space, stone bench tops and quality AEG appliances. Customised to impress, the living areas, hallways and kitchen are fitted with 23 millimetre thick Italian porcelain tiles which is only one of many stunning customised fittings in the home.
The grand master bedroom with the mirrored walk-through robe and large ensuite is segregated from the others offering a perfect family scenario. The main bathroom is noticeably large and is located conveniently between the two other bedrooms.
Another fantastic part of the package is the two underground side by side car spots with two side by side sizeable storage spaces. Only two units in block 39 have this luxury and you would be one of them!
This much loved apartment was meant to be a long term home for the current owners, although they have strongly committed to upsize and a sale is required. Given this, over the years the owners have updated and added high quality fitting to make this apartment unique. I highly encourage you to come see for yourself.
Apartment Key Features:
– Ground floor Observatory apartment
– Perfectly presented inside and out
– Three bedrooms of accommodation
– Master bedroom with mirrored walk-through and large modern ensuite
– Spacious open living and dining room
– Stunning modern kitchen with quality AEG appliances, stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
– Westerly facing expansive entertaining courtyard – Perfect to sit back and relax
– Noticeably large main bathroom
– Italian porcelain tiles through-out the living and kitchen
– Gorgeous plantation shutters on all windows
– Quality carpet in all bedrooms
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling through-out for maximum comfort
– Two side by side underground parking and two storage rooms
– Living Size : 103.02 m2
– Balcony Size: 34.94 m2
– Body Corporate: $ 1,067.65 per quarter
– EER: 6
– Rental Appraisal: $570 – $600 per week
Observatory Development Key Features:
– 25 metre infinity lap pool with lights and exercise circuit
– Spacious family friendly BBQ area and fire pit
– Very well kept and impressive surrounding gardens
– Short distance to Mt Stromlo – key feature for mountain bike enthusiasts
– A short commute to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, Westfield Woden, The Canberra Centre, The Canberra Hospital, many local schools and parks.