This apartment has uninterrupted views of a host of national institutions, including Parliament House and the High Court, plus lake and mountain view
Stunning views over Lake Burley Griffin, treetops and iconic buildings of the Parliamentary triangle to the Brindabellas are enjoyed from living areas, balconies and bedrooms of this well presented apartment, located on the 16th floor of Capital Tower.
This property offers either an excellent resort-like lifestyle or, for the astute investor, access to a short-term rental scheme as part of which you are able to access the property yourself for up to 14 nights per annum at no additional expense. This apartment has been one of the most popular in that scheme.
The door opens to the captivating views, Living areas have an open plan design where you relax in the lounge, full length windows framing the outlook over the lake, Captain Cook fountain and National Museum, while a sliding door from the dining area opens onto the spacious entertaining terrace.
Quality drapes with pelmets feature in the lounge, dining and bedrooms.
An extensive area of stone benchtop is showcased in the full modern kitchen, equipped with a Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher and pantry and there is a separate laundry.
The generous master bedroom takes in the superb view through full length corner windows and sliding door onto a private terrace, and features a walk-in robe and ensuite with stone vanity top. The second bedroom offers a built-in robe and has a door onto the main terrace.
The spacious main bathroom features a bath and shower.
There is secure access to the lift and underground parking where two car spaces are available.
An inviting swimming pool is situated in shaded gardens together with a number of outdoor settings and gas barbeques for guests and residents.
Tennis courts are bordered by rose gardens, while squash courts are located downstairs in the building.
All the attractions of the City centre and Commonwealth Park are just a short walk!
– Stunning views over lake, treetops and major public buildings from 16th floor of Capital Tower
– Option of living in permanently or remaining in a choice of BreakFree serviced apartment schemes
– Well presented including quality drapes with pelmets
– Sensational 180 degree views enjoyed from all living areas, balconies and bedrooms
– Full kitchen features generous area of stone benchtop, Fisher & Paykel oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher and a pantry
– Separate laundry within the apartment
– Open plan living area features full length windows and sliding door from dining onto main terrace
– Spacious master bedroom has a private outlook from corner windows and sliding door to private balcony, an ensuite with stone vanity top and a walk-in robe
– Second bedroom offers a built-in robe and a door onto the main terrace
– Inviting, shaded gardens with swimming pool, tables and barbeque for guests and residents
– Squash courts on lower level
– Secure lift access and secure underground parking
– BreakFree scheme covers 35 apartments, 7 on each level, of the total number of 130 apartments