A modern masterpiece!
Enjoying serene views over the reserve opposite that can never be built out, this as-new contemporary home achieves an exceptional sense of space and light. Attractively landscaped gardens complement the understated façade, which gives away little of the actual size of the home.
Reflecting the scale of living areas beyond, the front door opens to reveal a wide entry foyer, more an extension of open plan living areas, and the high ceilings, which are a standout design feature throughout the home.
The entry flows into the formal lounge which takes in lovely views over the reserve from a picture window. The perfect north aspect floods the room with light and invites winter sunlight to stream in. High ceilings, finished with a detailed cornice, add to the spacious feel.
The home is decorated in cool neutral white and attractive hybrid flooring extends from the entry level down a step or two into the vast casual living area.
This light filled hub of the home features full length windows overlooking landscaped gardens. All windows and sliding doors are double glazed throughout.
A massive, white stone island bench with waterfall edges and breakfast bar is showcased in the stunning chef’s kitchen, along with Bosch twin pyrolytic ovens and gas cooktop, built-in microwave, an integrated Bosch dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort, supported by a 10 kW solar system.
The family room overlooks the rear garden, with a row of young conifer trees promising a wall of soft foliage and a sliding door opens onto lawn which wraps around to the side garden.
A roomy dining area features a striking timber light fitting and flows onto extensive entertaining space with covered and open areas of oversized white pavers, bordered by a screen of evergreen magnolias and clumping bamboo, a sunny and inviting space.
Situated off the family room a spacious home cinema is a surprise.
From the open plan hall double doors lead into the luxuriously proportioned master bedroom, offering a walk-in robe and fabulous ensuite with a deep tub, shower and twin basins.
Three other generous bedrooms have built-in robes and all feature quality wool blend carpet and dual blinds, which furnish most windows throughout the home. The stylish main bathroom offers a deep tub, shower and twin basins, while a separate powder room is adjacent to the laundry.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with a panel lift door.
On the fringe of urban development, only steps to reserve and a short walk to the local primary school, the peaceful location offers a sense of openness. It is just a short drive to all the facilities of Casey Marketplace.
– As-new home in a peaceful location enjoying tranquil views over the reserve opposite
– Design achieves an exceptional sense of space and light with high ceilings through the generous living areas and oversized bedrooms
– Cool white décor and attractive hybrid flooring from entry through casual living areas
– LED downlighting throughout
– All windows and sliding doors are double glazed
– North facing formal lounge at the front features a picture window framing lovely views over reserve and built-in cabinetry
– Vast, light filled casual living area has outlook over landscaped garden and entertaining space
– Stunning chef’s kitchen showcases a massive stone island bench with waterfall edges, storage on both sides and breakfast bar, Bosch twin pyrolytic ovens and gas cooktop, a built-in microwave, Bosch integrated dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
– Family room opens onto attractively landscaped garden with a screen of young conifer trees
– Spacious dining area features a striking, beautifully crafted timber light fitting
– Dining opens onto an extensive area of covered and open entertaining space with eye catching, oversized white pavers and a gas barbeque outlet, screened by young evergreen magnolias and clumping (non-spreading) bamboo
– Spacious home cinema off casual living area
– Luxuriously sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with a deep bath, shower and dual basins in wall mounted vanity
– Quality wool blend carpet features in all bedrooms and dual blinds throughout most of home
– Three other spacious bedrooms offer built-in robes
– Stylish main bathroom features a deep bath, shower, twin basins and separate powder room
– Large laundry has good storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 10 kW solar system
– Instantaneous hot water
– Internal access to double garage with auto panel lift door
– Garden shed
– Just steps to reserve and park, short walk to primary school and short drive to Casey Market Town