Inner North Living at City Edge
When looking for an affordable property in a great location, it does not come much better than this. Located within a stone’s throw of O’Connor shops, just a short distance away from the ANU and close to the heart of Canberra CBD, this first floor, one-bedroom apartment offers easy living.
Recently repainted and re-carpeted this apartment is designed to maximise space. The practical living and dining area integrates well with the functional kitchen and walk-in pantry while the natural light that streams in through the large window enhances the living areas and creates the perfect spot for your morning coffee in.
A large balcony flowing out from the living room, overlooks the central courtyard and mature trees, which create a delightful sense of privacy. Here’s where you can catch the summer breezes or soak up the warm winter sun from the north east.
• One secure parking space under with storage
• Intercom security access into building
• Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes and french doors to private balcony
• Open plan living
• Sunny kitchen offers walk in pantry
• Split system heating and cooling
• Large north east facing balcony
• Easy walk to O’Connor shops with supermarket, cafe, restaurant and more
• Public transport nearby
• ANU and Canberra CBD a short distance
• EER: 5.5
• Internal Living 57m² and balcony 11m²
• Rental Potential: $380-$400 pw
• General Rates: $386.00 pq
• Land Tax: (if rented) $475.00 pq
• Strata Fees: $912.20 pq
• Water & Sewerage: $160.40 pq
• Construction Complete: 2001
All sizes and costs are approximate, and buyers should make their own enquiries.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.