Stunning Home on the high side of Bonner.
Space, quality, and practicality are emphasised in this home’s open design that has been built with a focus on family needs and entertaining.
A beautiful designer home with views as far as the eye can see, offering four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and built over an enormous 274m2 (approx).
This executive style home offers high-end designer inclusions, gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, covered alfresco with outdoor kitchen, three separate living areas and spacious backyard.
A beautiful home to entertain family and friends whilst overlooking the superb views of Gungahlin Valley. This home will be sure to impress you and is a must see on the high side of bonner.
– Built over 274m2 (approx.)
– Stunning views
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Designer kitchen with island benchtop, glass splashback, stone bench and Bosch appliances
– walk-in pantry
– Outdoor kitchen with built-in-BBQ and sink
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Four bedrooms
– Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Rumpus Room/Study upstairs
– Covered alfresco with timber decking
– Hills Home Hub data system
– Double garage with internal access and built-in storage
– Walk-in linen cupboard
– Powder room with basin
– NBN (fibre to the home)
– Fully landscaped with drip irrigation system for the gardens
– Timber bamboo flooring
– Storage under the house
– Water tank 4000L (connected to toilets, outdoor taps & laundry)
– Short drive to local Bonner shops & school
– Short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
Land Size: 540m² (approx.)
House Size: 274m² (approx.)
Garage: 43m² (approx.)
Alfresco: 21.9m² (approx.)