NEW PRICE FOR THIS QUALITY FAMILY HOME
With a modern design, neutral tones, spacious living areas, abundant storage options and situated close to schools, parks and public transport, this single storey residence is a quality family home.
Natural light frames the living spaces that include a separate formal lounge room and open plan living and dining areas, flowing out to an undercover patio with outdoor heating and back yard. The highly functional kitchen centres the family areas and features contemporary fittings, an expansive stone-look island bench, 6-burner gas cook top, 900mm oven, integrated dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
The bedrooms are segregated from the living areas with the master bedroom suite enhanced by a walk-through wardrobe and spacious ensuite with stylish wall-hung vanity and floor to ceiling tiling. The additional bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and easily access the main bathroom, also offering floor to ceiling tiling in neutral colours, a bath, separate shower and the additional convenience of another sink immediately outside the bathroom, and a separate toilet.
The property also offers a laundry with built-in storage and external access, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, a water tank and a large double garage with auto-opening door and internal access.
Close to local amenities and with easy access to main transport routes, Casey Market Town and Gungahlin town centre are a short drive away.
With motivated sellers, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a quality contemporary residence at an affordable price.
– Single storey property with two living areas
– Separate lounge room at front of home
– Open, tiled, family/meals/kitchen areas
– Kitchen with gas cook top, 900mm electric wall-hung oven
– Walk-in pantry, generous bench space, large island bench
– Double sink, integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave
– Recessed lighting strips, heaps of storage
– Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe to ensuite
– Sliding door access to pergola
– Ensuite with walk-in shower, wall-hung vanity and toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with bath, vanity, shower, ceiling light & heater
– Separate toilet and additional sink outside bathroom
– Internal laundry with outdoor access
– Security fly screens
– Intercom system with video to front door
– Large double garage, auto-opening door, internal access
– Paved covered outdoor entertaining area with wall heater
– Ducted electric heating and cooling
– Enclosed rear yard, perimeter gardens
– Water tank
– Built 2015
– Living: 196m²
– Garage: 35.78m²
-Rental appraisal: $875pw
Rates: $2804 pa
Land Tax if an investment property: $4283 pa
Land Value: $482,000
All values, measurements, amounts & sizes are approximate and not to be relied upon. Buyers to make their own enquiries.