Great Investment In The Heart Of The City
Located in the heart of Canberra’s CBD, this spacious open plan unit offers convenient easy care living in the very popular Metropolitan Apartments.
Currently rented at $500 p/w, this property offers a fantastic return on your investment.
One of the best attributes is the huge balcony, with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, rarely offered with other similar apartments.
The property features flowing open plan living consisting of meals area and living room, master bedroom with built in robe, en-suite style bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and European laundry and of course the large balcony with two external doors that lead onto it. ( approx 25m2)
The Metropolitan complex comes complete with amenities such as a luxurious 25m indoor heated pool, gymnasium, sauna, lush open green spaces and 2 bbq facilities that can be enjoyed all rear round.
– One bedroom, one bathroom apartment
– 67.8m2 internal living
– Spacious light & airy open plan living area
– Family and meals area
– Extremely large balcony with views
– Quality stone top kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Wall mounted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Single, secure garage space plus storage unit
– Pool, gym, BBQ and lush green spaces
– Swipe card access
– Located in the City and only a short stroll to the lake
– Excellent public transport
– Lake Burley Griffin on your doorstep
– Restaurants, pubs and shopping on your doorstep
– Expected rent return $500 p/w
– Body Corp $1012.63 per/qtr
– Rates $1383.39 per/year
– Land Tax $400.21 per/qtr
If this sounds like the property you have been searching for, call or email Stuart today for further information and to arrange a viewing
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.