If you are looking for a home where you can move straight in and add value in your own time, then take a moment to visit. Situated on an elevated block, this home offers an open plan lounge/dining space plus a family room off the kitchen which opens out to the outdoor entertaining space. Down the hall you will find a refreshed bathroom and three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in robes.
The block shares only one fence with a neighbour and borders a treed reserve. The mature garden could be maintained as is, or the green thumb might wish to develop the space to their own taste. Beyond the pergola, there is a studio for aspiring artist. Evaporative cooling and reverse cycle air conditioning in the living room will take care of you through the seasons.
This home could genuinely suit the first homeowner or investor. Make sure to inspect this week or call to arrange an inspection.
– Elevated location
– Open plan lounge/dining plus family room
– Kitchen with dishwasher and glass cook top
– Updated bathroom with separate toilet
– Three generous bedrooms, two with BIRs
– Evaporative cooling
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living room
– Generous 796m2 block
– Mature landscaping
– Single carport
– Solar HWS
– Across from Charnwood Primary School
– Approx 450m to public transport on Lhotsky St
– Walk to the Charnwood shopping precinct via reserve trails
– Approx. 113m2 living
– EER 0.5
– Completed 1978