Immaculate Townhouse Living in Lawson
Sold prior to auction!
This two-bedroom townhouse is certain to captivate first-time home buyers and investors seeking a centralised, reliable investment option. Nestled within a charming boutique complex, this property boasts an abundance of natural light and maintains a high energy efficiency rating thanks to its double-glazed windows.
As you step inside, new owners will be welcomed by the impressive 4-meter high ceilings. The open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor, bathed in northern sunlight, offers generous space for year-round gatherings with family and friends. Whether it’s a cozy evening spent catching up on your favorite Netflix series or hosting a dinner party, the choice is yours.
The kitchen, also on the ground floor, is equipped with high-quality appliances, including gas cooking and a wall-mounted oven. The kitchen includes a spacious walk-in pantry, providing extra storage space for various cooking utensils. Abundant countertop space accommodates a breakfats bar for added convenience.
This cleverly designed floorplan incorporates a separate toilet and laundry conveniently positioned off the ground floor.. For those who love to entertain, this means easy access to a bathroom without the need to venture upstairs, where the bedrooms are located.
Located on the second floor, both bedrooms are generously proportioned and feature built-in robes. For those in need of additional wardrobe space, a well-fitted linen cupboard can be found in the hallway. The primary bedroom is complemented by a stylish ensuite, featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles, a semi-frameless shower, and a spacious vanity.
The second bedroom has ensuite-like access to the main bathroom, which offers two-way entry. This main bathroom includes shower, vanity, and toilet, a rare find in townhouse living. This layout is ideal for those seeking separate living arrangements or families with younger children.
With easy access to local transportation, the University of Canberra, GIO Stadium, and the thriving Belconnen town center, a new lifestyle beckons.
– North facing 2-bedroom townhouse
– Garage with internal access
– Additional single allocated car space
– Double glazed windows
– 4m high ceilings on lower floor, 2.7m upper floor
– Low-maintenance interior and exterior
– Tiled living areas
– Additional powder room and laundry
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom with two-way access
– Kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven + dishwasher
– NBN Fibre and Lan Data Points in Living and Bedrooms for both wireless & connected NBN internet options throughout the house.
– Walk in pantry
– Front courtyard with scope for small garden
– Walking distance to shops, cafes and the University of Canberra
– Great walks in the area and amazing views up Lawson’s hill and nature walks – 10 min walk to UC even!
– Living: 92m2 approx.
– Garage: 24m2 approx.
– Built: 2017
– EER: 6-star
– Body Corporate: $858.55 per quarter
– Rates:$404.5 per quarter
– Land Tax:$535 per quarter (only when property is tenanted)