Your ticket into one of Canberra's most prestigious postcodes.
137 Monaro Crescent Red Hill is your golden ticket into Canberra’s highly regarded suburb of Red Hill. Situated amongst tree lined streets, manicured lawns and excellent amenities, its location is second to none. With direct access to parkland and Navigator’s playground from the back deck it presents the perfect opportunity for a young family looking to enter the Inner South and add their touches to this dual occupancy on a 329m2 easy-care block.
Entering from the park side of the home through the double carport is a leafy outdoor patio and back deck, perfect for the warmer months. On ground level, you’ll find a large living space to your left with timber floorboards and high ceilings, and a farmhouse style kitchen and dining area to your right. The kitchen is well equipped with a Westinghouse oven, electric stove and Bosch dishwasher. The adjoining utility and powder rooms have direct access to the backyard, presenting the opportunity for a study, toy room or additional sitting area.
Upstairs features a bathroom and three generous sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and views over the park through the large windows. Additionally, the home has been fitted with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to keep you comfortable year-round.
This two-storey dual occupancy home offers ultimate convenience – situated just a short walk from local schools and shops. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
– Two-storey dual occupancy
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double carport
– Easy care garden, perfect for children & pets
– Adjacent to Navigator’s park, with gateway off the back deck into the park
– 2 min walk (approx.) to Red Hill Primary and pre-school/childcare options & 5 min walk (approx.) to Red Hill Shops
– 5 min (approx.) drive to Manuka, 9 min (approx.) to Lake Burley Griffin
Land size: 329m2 approx.
Living size: 123m2 approx.
Carport size: 30m2 approx.
Rates: $4,441.24 pa.
Shared water cost: $1,200 pa. supply and usage, approx.
Building insurance: $1,062 pa. approx.