Your new home awaits
Introducing this thoughtfully renovated and expanded 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence which offers spacious living areas and a timeless contemporary design, making it an ideal choice for larger and growing families.
The expansive family room, at the heart of the home, seamlessly connects with a tastefully remodeled kitchen, turning meal preparation into a delightful experience. With large stone benchtops and center island bench, there is space after space, being equipped with quality appliances including gas cooking.
After additions, the generous master bedroom serves as a retreat with its spacious walk-in wardrobe and updated ensuite bathroom. It’s a space you’ll truly appreciate and never want to leave. The three additional well-proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet.
Venturing outdoors, both the front and rear of the property have been meticulously landscaped, featuring mature gardens, ample off-street parking, and a drive around driveway. The spacious rear deck serves as the ultimate family gathering spot, perfect for BBQs, family get-togethers, or leisurely morning coffees. Plus, backyard and cubby house for kids and pets to enjoy! The garage can house two cars as well as a multipurpose room to the rear.
Be apart of the welcoming Kaleen community, with friendly neighbors and convenient proximity to local shops and top-rated schools, that will add to the daily pleasure of living in this highly sought after suburb. Being moments away from North Canberra Hospital, University of Canberra and Canberra City, you will have all the amenities and public transport at your fingertips.
• Freshly painted throughout the home
• Luxurious master retreat featuring a generously sized ensuite with a bath tub and an expansive walk-in closet
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops and center island bench
• Equipped with 900mm Ariston gas cooktop and Bosch oven
• Updated LED lights and plantation shutters throughout the home
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Solar hot water system
• Timber decks for outdoor entertainment and established landscaped gardens
• Double garage with multi-purpose room located at the back
• Within 5 minutes drive to University of Canberra
• Within 10 minutes drive to North Canberra Hospital
• Within 10 minutes drive to Westfield Belconnen and the anticipated re-opening of the updated Belconnen Markets
• Block size: 733m²
• Residence: 174m²
• Garage: 44.53m²
• EER: 3.0
• Land Rates: $3,386 p.a. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $5,858 p.a. (approx.)
• UV: $600,000 (2023)