Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties is excited to present to the market 13/5 Tristania Street Rivett.
Situated in a quiet complex, with a friendly community, this well-maintained and beautifully presented Willemsen townhouse is ready for a new owner to move in and further improve at their leisure.
As you enter the home you are welcomed by the open plan living space, aspected perfectly to maximise the sunlight and with sliding door access to the front and rear garden spaces. The adjacent kitchen is well appointed with a standalone cooktop and fantastic storage option on offer.
There are two bedrooms of accommodation in this 63m2 town house, both of which have built in wardrobes. Additional features include the family bathroom, European laundry and a split system in the living space for heating and cooling.
Externally this property has something for everyone. A front courtyard, perfect for enjoying an afternoon gathering, a well-established rear garden with space for children and pets to play and a carport with storage space to the rear.
Ideally located just a short walk to Cooleman Court, a new owner will appreciate the convenience of having public transport and shops nearby.
Inspection is encouraged for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike. Please call Kelsey on 0414 422 824 to register your interest today.
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom | 1 Carport
– Single level Willemsen townhouse in a peaceful complex
– Spacious and light filled open plan living space with a split system for comfort
– Well appointed kitchen with a standalone cooktop/oven and fantastic storage options
– Two bedrooms that are both generous in size with built in wardrobes
– European style laundry
– Underfloor heating for comfort
– Sun filled front courtyard space
– Well established garden to the rear with space for children and pets to play
– Single carport with storage to the rear
– Short walk to Cooleman Court with a variety of shops, cafes, doctors, chemists and public transport on offer
Living size: 63m2
EER: 0.0 Stars
Build year: 1978
Carport size: 21m2
Strata: $521 p/q (approx)