Luxury living in the heart of Canberra City
VIA APPOINTMENT VIEWINGS ONLY.
Introducing this luxurious fully furnished one bedroom apartment in the ‘Glebe Park residences’ which offers convenience and spacious living in the heart of Canberra City.
This contemporary residence is located on Level 3 of the complex. As you enter the home you are greeted by the abundance of natural light that pours through the large windows and balcony door which seamlessly connects the indoor space to the outdoor space. The apartment has storage closet, in-built cupboards and separate linen closet for all your storage needs.
The showstopper of the apartment is the kitchen with stone benchtops and ample cabinetry. You will be spoilt with the quality SMEG appliances including gas cooktop, oven and rangehood to help you with all your at-home meals.
With entry to the balcony from the bedroom, enjoy your mornings whilst sipping on coffee as you are embraced by nature that surrounds. The built-in wardrobe is large in size, perfect for clothes and personal items. The spacious bathroom has dual entry, for guests and personal use, with marble finishings and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Whether this is for owner occupiers or the astute investor, you will be moments away from the Canberra Centre and Canberra Convention Centre with many amenities and restaurants nearby. Perfect for city living, contact the team today to secure your interest!
• Spacious 1 bedroom apartment
• Located on the third floor of the ‘Glebe Park’ residences
• Modern kitchen equipped with SMEG appliances
• Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Built-in cupboards for extra storage
• Extra storage closet and European laundry
• Large balcony for outdoor entertainment
• 1 allocated basement car space
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Secure intercom system
• Storage cage in the basement
• Outdoor swimming pool and spa
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Ample visitor car parking
• Currently tenanted until Jan 2024 at $600 pw
• This home comes fully furnished
• Living size: 59m²
• EER: 6.0
• Land Tax: $527 per quarter
• Land Rates: $440 per quarter
• Body Corp: $910.05 per quarter