Inner North Cafes, restaurants, shopping and tram stop, just a short walk from this fantastic location!
This top floor, north facing, well presented apartment is situated in an ideal, peaceful location, just a very short walk to all the attractions of Inner North living, an outstanding choice of cafes, restaurants and shopping, in Dickson or Lyneham, and a light rail stop!
It occupies one of the most favourable positions in the complex, on the upper level and at the end of the row, offering more light and privacy, with windows on three sides framing treetop views.
The open plan living area is spacious, with neutral décor and carpet. There is a private outlook from the kitchen and dining areas, windows in this end wall furnished with Luxaflex honeycomb blinds.
The kitchen offers a generous area of benchtop with breakfast bar, and a gas cooktop on the as-new electric stove, which has almost never been used.
A new reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area ensures year round comfort.
A wall of glass in the sitting area allows a restful view to trees and well maintained gardens, and a sliding door opens onto the wide entertaining balcony, where you can relax and enjoy the peaceful location and sunny north aspect.
The spacious master bedroom features a wall of built-in robes and overlooks a graceful eucalypt, as does the second bedroom.
Renovated in recent years, the bathroom features a small bath with shower, an updated vanity and tastic. A neat European laundry includes a washer and dryer.
There is a dedicated carport space alongside the apartment and a lock-up storage area.
As well as all the cafes and restaurants it is only metres to Woolworths, and the proposed Coles supermarket, currently under construction. Dickson swimming pool, the Next Gen sporting complex, Lyneham tennis centre and ovals are only a short walk.
Light rail is just steps away for a rapid trip into the City centre or Gungahlin Marketplace. A location simply doesn’t get any better than this!
– North facing apartment, only short walk from Dickson and Lyneham cafes, shops and tram stop
– Ideal position within complex on top level and at the end of row offering more light and privacy
– Well presented with neutral décor and carpet throughout
– Spacious open plan living area, windows on end wall furnished with Luxaflex honeycomb blinds
– Kitchen offers generous bench space with breakfast bar and as-new stove with gas cooktop
– Full length windows in living area have restful private outlook to trees and well kept gardens
– Sliding door onto wide entertaining terrace, which takes advantage of north aspect
– New Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
– Spacious master offers a wall of built-in robe and private outlook with robe to second bedroom
– Updated bathroom offers a small bath with shower and neat Euro laundry with washer and dryer
– Dedicated carport space and adjacent lock-up storage
– Short stroll to endless choice of restaurants and cafes at Dickson and Lyneham hubs
– Just a short walk to Woolworths, with Coles and other stores under construction
– Short walk to Dickson pool, Next Gen sporting complex, Lyneham tennis centre, ovals and golf course
– Just metres to tram stop for rapid trip into City centre
Rates: $ 607.91 per quarter (approximately)
Strata $ 791.05 per quarter (approximately)