Fresh and inviting, single level home in heart of Ainslie, short walk to shops, school and tram!
In the heart of this leafy historic suburb, only a short walk to shops and school, a tram stop and Mt. Ainslie, this freshly presented, single level home presents a fantastic opportunity to enjoy one of the best Inner North locations at a more affordable price.
The covered entrance opens into the spacious and inviting, open plan lounge/dining area. The home has been freshly decorated throughout in a neutral tone and brand new carpet features through living areas, hallway and bedrooms.
Lounge and dining have a private garden outlook and a sliding door opens to the rear entertaining area and large rear garden.
The bright kitchen has been updated and features a free standing electric stove and good bench space.
The generous master bedroom offers a built-in robe while all enjoy a private outlook to gardens.
Updated in recent years the bathroom features a bath and shower. The separate laundry includes a large amount of storage.
There are double gates opening into the rear garden, which offers keen gardeners a wonderful canvas to create their outdoor haven.
From this attractive street, it is only a short walk to coffee at the vibrant Ainslie shops, North Ainslie primary school, a tram stop or nature trails on Mt. Ainslie, and walking distance to Dickson shops. The City centre is within easy reach.
The tree lined streets of one of Canberra’s earliest suburbs are lined with history and are a delight to explore.
Inviting and ready move into, with near level access right around, this property would be perfect for everyone, from the young family to those wanting to downsize!
– Freshly presented, single level home with near level access, in the heart of historic Ainslie
– Short walk from attractive street to vibrant Ainslie shops, primary school, tram and Mt. Ainslie
– Covered entrance opens to spacious, inviting open plan lounge/dining area
– Freshly decorated throughout in a neutral tone, with brand new carpet in living, hall and bedrooms
– Sliding door from living area onto entertaining space and rear garden
– Kitchen updated in recent years features a Euromaid electric stove and ample bench space
– Laundry has good storage with two cupboards
– Spacious bedrooms have private garden outlook and the master offers a built-in robe
– Updated bathroom includes a bath and shower
– Crimsafe screens to front and sliding door in dining area
– Level grassy rear garden is safely enclosed and has double gate access at the front
– Superb location in tree lined street, only short walk to Ainslie shops, North Ainslie primary, tram stop and many nature trails on Mt. Ainslie
– Walking distance to all facilities of the Dickson centre and swimming pool
– Leafy streets of one of earliest Canberra suburbs provide enjoyable walks
– City centre within easy reach
$759,000 UV (Approx)
$3,759=00pa Rates (Approx)