Stunning contemporary home with high end finishes and great entertaining, in peaceful location!
This impressive, contemporary home has superb street appeal, complemented by lush turf and expert landscaping. Craftsman built to the highest standard and completed only three years ago, it presents as new. It is situated in an attractive, quiet street, a short walk to cafes, shops and schools.
Living areas, master bedroom and entertaining space all capture the north aspect, and together with double glazing throughout, make this home blissfully comfortable through the seasons. Sustainability is also ensured by an array of 18 solar panels and solar hot water.
A covered sitting area at the front features beautiful travertine paving and overlooks the garden, planted with young flowering plum and Japanese dogwood trees, white Iceberg roses and gardenias.
The wide entrance hallway features the warmth of timber look tiles with underfloor heating, each section in the home separately controlled. LED downlighting and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with eight zones add to ambience and comfort.
Basking in the north aspect, the carpeted formal lounge takes in a restful view over the garden to treetops, framed by full length windows furnished with plantation shutters. A sliding door opens onto a large open area of travertine paving with a pergola, where you can relax enjoying the outlook.
The sensational large casual living area showcases a chef’s kitchen with an impressive area of stone benchtop including a huge island, a 900 mm ceramic cooktop, 900 mm Westinghouse oven and built-in microwave, a walk-in pantry with appliance benchtop and masses of storage in soft close joinery.
Stacker doors from both dining and family areas open onto a generous area of covered entertaining with a private garden outlook. Sheer drapes grace the full length windows.
To the left of the entry is a study or nursery which leads to the luxurious, segregated master suite, surrounded by full length windows to the north, furnished with elegant plantation shutters and quality carpet. A roomy walk-in robe and well designed ensuite with dual basins in a stone vanity top completes this restful sanctuary. There is underfloor heating to the ensuite and main bathroom.
There is innovative design of secondary bedrooms. The second offers a walk-in robe and ensuite, while the third has two robes and ready access to the main bathroom, which features a free standing tub. A fourth spacious bedroom may be also useful as a rumpus or home theatre.
The large laundry features cupboard space and stone bench tops.
There is internal access to the garage, which has storage area at the rear and auto doors.
Superb landscaping complements the high end finishes on display throughout the home, with precise travertine paving and inground watering system to deep turf and garden beds.
Due to an interstate move, this stunning home is now offered to fortunate buyers, including those who may have been considering a new build, and is all ready to welcome its new family and guests!
– Superbly crafted and well designed home, as new and completed by Rawson only three years ago
– Peaceful, attractive street, only a short walk to cafes, shops and schools
– Outstanding contemporary street appeal, complemented by lush turf in high end landscaping, with young flowering plum and Japanese dogwood, standard white Iceberg roses and fragrant gardenias
– Covered front sitting area, overlooking garden, features downlighting and travertine paving
– Wide entry hallway with the warmth of timber look tiling, and zoned underfloor heating
– Sunny north aspect to lounge, casual living, entertaining and master bedroom
– Formal lounge features full length windows with private garden view and is bathed in sunlight over cooler months, and furnished with elegant plantation shutters and quality carpet
– Lounge opens onto open paved area with a pergola, enjoying restful views over garden to treetops
– Generous casual living area showcases a stunning chef’s kitchen with large area of stone benchtop, including a huge island with breakfast bar, a 900 mm Westinghouse oven and 900 mm ceramic cooktop, built-in microwave, stainless steel dishwasher, a Quassair rangehood with dual motors, deep double butler’s sink, a walk-in pantry with appliance benchtop, and soft close joinery with deep pot drawers
– Stacker doors from both dining and family areas open onto a generous covered entertaining area
– Double glazing throughout
– Solar array of 18 panels and solar hot water
– LED downlighting throughout home and to covered entertaining area and front sitting area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 8 zones and in-slab heating to kitchen, dining and family, hallway and bathrooms
– Mostly space saving cavity doors throughout
– Luxurious, north facing, segregated master suite has an adjacent study, music room or nursery
– Master offers a large walk-in robe and well designed ensuite with dual basins in stone vanity top
– Second bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Third bedroom has two built-in robes and ready access to main bathroom with free standing tub
– Innovative floor plan effectively delivers three ensuites
– Spacious fourth bedroom might be used flexibly, e.g. as a rumpus or theatre
– Laundry offers good storage and stone benchtop
– Internal access to large double garage which has workshop space at rear and two auto doors
– Security doorbell and Crimsafe front door screen
– Rain water tank is connected to the w/c’s
– Expert landscaping, travertine paving a highlight, retaining walls, completed by Christies Landscapes
– Colorbond roof and high Colorbond fencing secure the large rear garden with turfed areas for play
– Double gates at side and off-street parking for a caravan
– RZ2 block – room to add a studio in the future
– Short walk to cafes at Chapman and Rivett shops, Chapman primary school
– Short drive into Cooleman Court, Woden town centre or Canberra Hospital
UV: $ 670,000
Rates: $ 4,188.64