Contemporary family home offering wonderful versatility
Designed and built with family living in mind, this spacious home is spread across two levels with 235m2 of living space on offer complemented by fantastic outdoor entertaining spaces.
The thoughtful floor plan flows from the front door straight into the light-filled, separate lounge room, then onto the study and the open-plan family and dining area. The impressive kitchen is the hub of the home and family dinners will be a delight to prepare with a walk-in pantry, ample bench space, Ariston appliances and 6 burner gas stove, and the kitchen has easy access to the covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ and the entertaining deck.
Ideal for extended family, teenagers or even an au pair, the back of the home easily lends itself to being used as a separate flat with a living area, bedroom and bathroom segregated from the rest of the home.
Upstairs you will find the other three bedrooms including the generous master bedroom and ensuite, and an open rumpus area to provide living space on the top floor.
Enhancing the overall appeal of the home there is two ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling systems, under tile heating in the bathrooms, lovely Spotted Gum timber flooring, abundant storage on both levels and a double garage with internal access.
Modern, spacious and versatile – it’s all here waiting at 11 Diesendorf Street.
* Versatile family home
* 235m2 of living space
* Spread over two spacious levels
* Sunken, light-filled lounge room
* Open-plan family and dining
* Spacious kitchen with a large island bench, walk-in pantry, 6 burner gas stove, Ariston appliances and an integrated dishwasher
* Separate flat area with a living space, bedroom and bathroom
* Glowcrete concrete slab covered alfresco area with a built-in BBQ, speakers and outdoor heaters (3)
* Open rumpus area upstairs
* Master bedroom with ample wardrobe storage and a large ensuite with dual vanity
* Under tile heating in all the bathrooms
* Two ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling systems
* Double glazed windows
* Spotted Gum timber flooring downstairs
* Sonos entertainment system
* Double linen storage
* Under stair storage
* Huge loft space
* Established, attractive and low-maintenance gardens surrounding the home
* Three car garage with internal access
* Located within walking distance to local parks and a short bike ride from Mt Stromlo
Land Size: 459m2
Living Size: 235m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,769 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $408,000 (approx.)