Spacious Separate Titled Town Residence with NO Body Corporate!
Michael Martin from Luton Properties is proud to present to market 11 Brooker Street Bonython.
This well-appointed three bedroom home is absolutely ideal for first home buyers, downsizers, investors and any buyer looking for an updated low maintenance and spacious home which is centrally located within walking distance to many luxury amenities. Positioned with a favourable Northerly aspect, the home has been updated to suit the modern buyer and is sure to impress as soon as you walk through the door!
The home is offered to you in immaculate condition boasting open plan living with plenty of natural light. The home is not short of entertaining space; with the open plan living room flowing through to the dining and out onto the spacious covered entertaining deck and pergola. Presented perfectly to impress; 11 Brooker Street offers an ideal separate titled living with NO Body Corporate scenario!
The grand master bedroom with ensuite is located on the ground floor which makes the home very suitable to downsizers. The master bedroom features generous storage space with wall to wall built in robes and is accompanied by an updated ensuite with a spacious spa bath for your leisure. All three bedrooms are noticeably large and are appointed with built in robes. Adding to the list of extensive features is the large double garage with internal and remote access with extra storage space making it perfect for an easy living lifestyle.
This property offers an exceptional North facing position with stunning street appeal and is within a short walking distance to new Bonython Park, Stranger Pond, Pine Island and the surrounding reserves. The home has been tastefully updated and presents ready to move into straight away. As you walk through the open flowing living areas and out to the expansive deck and pergola, you will absolutely fall in love with the entertaining options this property has to offer!
Key Features :
– Three large bedrooms – all with built-in robes
– Grand master bedroom with updated ensuite and built in robe
– Expansive and open plan lounge and dining room
– Updated open kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher – looking out onto the backyard
– Spacious covered entertaining deck
– Large updated main bathroom
– Gas heating for the comfort of the whole family
– Beautiful established gardens both front and back
– Double lock up garage with remote and internal access
– New modern and quality carpet throughout
– Freshly painted for your convenience
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Stunning street appeal and perfectly presented throughout
– Situated in a very sought after location and only a short drive to Bonython Primary School, Bonython shops and the South.Point Shopping Centre.
– Within walking distance to Stranger Pond, Pine Island and surrounding reserves.
Living Size : 116 m2
Double Garage : 38 m2
Block Size : 306 m2
EER : 3 Stars
This is certainly an opportunity to take a hold of quickly.
Properties like is in Bonython do not last long on the market.
I highly encourage you to give me a call today for a private inspection!
Attention First home buyers!
This is your chance to take advantage of the new first home buyer scheme as described below by the mortgage and finance association of Australia:
The ACT Government is removing stamp duty for eligible first home buyers in the ACT.
From 1 July 2019, Canberrans will not pay any stamp duty on their ‘first’ home if:
• The total gross income of all home buyers and their domestic partners (if any) for the previous financial year is below $160,000.
• No buyer of the home has owned any other property in the last two years.
• At least one owner lives in the home continuously for at least one year, starting within 12 months of settlement or completion of construction.
Under the new scheme, the same support is available for both newly built and existing homes, and there is no cap on the property value.
The new scheme will replace the current First Home Owner (FHO) Grant program from 1 July 2019.