Truly a great family home.
Instantly appealing and surprisingly large single level 3 bedroom ensuite family home nestled in prime central location within strolling distance of local schools, parkland and sports fields.
Set in beautifully tended grounds and flawlessly presented; the home offers generously proportioned L-shaped formal lounge and dining areas plus a fully-appointed renovated kitchen overlooking an additional family room which leads out to a superb sheltered rear terrace – perfect for stylish alfresco entertaining.
All three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with the main bedroom featuring a renovated ensuite bathroom. The bright main bathroom has been stylishly updated including a separate WC. Also included are both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, attached double garage with automatic roller door and secure private rear gardens with extensive paved areas.
* Beautifully sited on elevated 747 m2 land parcel with views to Mt Taylor
* Generously proportioned single level 3 bedroom ensuite home of 160 m2 (approx)
* Extra large separate L-shaped formal lounge and dining areas
* Fully appointed renovated kitchen featuring breakfast bar, mains gas hob, dishwasher and corner pantry cupboard
* Additional family room adjoining kitchen
* Vinyl laminate flooring to family room and kitchen
* Generously sized main bedroom with renovated ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
* Updated main bathroom with separate shower recess and WC
* Large separate laundry room
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Private pergola-sheltered rear terrace with extensive paved areas
* Secure child/pet-friendly private rear gardens
* Attached double carport (enclosed as garage) with automatic roller door
* Easy strolling distance to the Namadgi School, Kambah Woolshed and the popular Urambi walking trail along with local playing fields and short drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
All Luton Auctions will be run through the online platform AuctionNow and online registrations will be available one week out from the Auction date
Visit AuctionNow https://auctionnow.com.au/#/
Learn about AuctionNow https://www.rea-webbooks.com.au/Realtair/AuctionNow-Buyers-Guide