When size matters
Encompassing 85.70m2 of internal living area and with an easterly aspect, this spacious one bedroom plus study/second bedroom apartment offers room to breathe and will suit the first home buyer, couples, down sizers and investors alike.
If you are tired at looking at apartments with not enough room to swing a cat, then you must put this one on your shopping list.
The property features a stylish, well appointed stone top kitchen, with generous preparation and cupboard space, large open planned dining and family room that flows out onto the spacious balcony, master bedroom with built in robe, study or second bedroom with shelving, large bathroom combined laundry and a generous secure underground car space and storage cage.
– 85m2 internal living.
– 16.10m2 balcony.
– Master bedroom with built in robe.
– 2nd bedroom/study with shelving.
– 1 secure car space with storage cage.
– Large stone top kitchen.
– Large dining and family room.
– Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Freshly painted walls.
– Brand new carpet.
– Only a short walk to Gungahlin Town Centre and light rail.
– Body corporate fees $2712.20 per annum
– Council and water rates $2088.60 per annum
If you are looking for an apartment with space, security and style in fantastic condition, come take a look at 108/48 Gungahlin Place.