We invite you to this luxurious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment that has sophisticated living over 2 levels, with the design inspired by New York's Gr
We invite you to this luxurious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment that has sophisticated living over 2 levels, with the design inspired by New York’s Greenwich Village.
The master bedroom consists of a walk-in robe while offering a spacious ensuite. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe with excellent natural lighting.
Open plan light living and meals area with timber flooring. Modern kitchen includes built-in dishwasher, induction cooktop, spacious stone benches and plenty of cupboard storage space.
Fully enclosed wintergarden which includes zip line flyscreen’s, allowing you to expand the use of space. The balcony can also be used as a study, sunroom, storage room…
This property has only been owner occupied previously and offers a high level of inclusions than others within the complex.
C5 Greenwich offers shared social spaces including a private dining area available to residents, communal kitchen, games room with pool table and lounge area, shared workspace including a library, and rooftop gardens with great views of Canberra city and surrounding areas.
– Located within the exclusive C5 Precinct at ‘Greenwich’
– Boasting 122sqm of internal living space & 23sqm of external living space
– Secure intercom system and lift access
– Invisigard security screen doors on ground floor
– Secure ground floor access from central gardens through to your personal front gated courtyard
– Private master bedroom with oversized walk-in robe and study nook and ensuite
– Both ensuite and main bathroom have been finished in floor to ceiling tiling, marble and subway tiles
– Spacious under stair storage within the unit
– Separate laundry with ample storage and linen cupboard
– Stunning open plan kitchen with Miele appliances
– Open plan living with timber floors flows to wintergarden for all year entertaining
– Picture rail hanging system in living and dining room allowing you to personalise the space
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Dimmer lights provided throughout property
– Double secure parking space located right next to the lift
– Lockable storage cage located in the carpark basement
Located just minutes to the city, Kingston Foreshore and Parliamentary Triangle, everything is within easy reach. You can jump on a bike and be in the city or Manuka in minutes and just metres from Lake Burley Griffin for a bridge-to-bridge walk.
Available 3 March 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you?do not?register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times