Fully Furnished & Equipped 2 Bedroom Ensuite Apartment in the Heart of Griffith
This fully furnished & equipped apartment is situated on the first floor of the popular ‘Asprey’ complex & it is conveniently located next to the well appointed Griffith shops.
Enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle that is on offer. All you need to do is move in & unpack your suitcase.
The property features:
* Open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Balcony off the living
* Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, microwave, Caesarstone benchtops & pantry
* Combined laundry bathroom with shower over the bath, vanity, toilet, washing machine & clothes dryer
* Master bedroom with balcony & walk thru wardrobe
* 2nd Bedroom with built in wardrobes
* 1 undercover car space with remote access
There is abundance of quality cafes, restaurants, bars & boutiques in the Manuka Village & the Kingston Foreshore which is only short distance away.
Public transport is right across the road.
Available: 20th January 2023
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
All attendees must register prior to attending
All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
Face masks are mandatory when indoors
Social distancing is required and density limits apply
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.