In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required
Easy care living in a desirable location is just the beginning when it comes to this great townhouse, packed with features that will entice its very lucky new owners.
In the beautiful and very popular Weston Creek suburb of Duffy, the property is located just metres away from the Narrabundah Hill reserve, while enjoying the convenience of the local shops practically across the road, primary school and large oval within walking distance, and Cooleman Court commercial and retail stores, cafes and restaurants just a 5-minute drive away approx).
The front the two-storey property with its large sloping roof is neat and understated, and the sense of privacy is immediately apparent. The front courtyard is surrounded by a high hedged wall providing a peaceful and secluded outdoor space. On entering the home, which has been updated throughout, there is a spacious lounge room with cosy open fire, exposed brick walls and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to the front courtyard. The rear of the home faces north, and abundant use of glass invites in natural light in the spacious open-plan kitchen/meals area and separate dining room. The kitchen is white, light and fantastic – it has been renovated with Corian benchtops and loads of built-in cabinetry. These living areas and the adjoining laundry all have direct access to the large, private backyard with lovely established gardens, paved entertainment area, and garden shed.
Upstairs is the bathroom and three bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling north-facing windows and access to the newly completed balcony that runs the length of the rear of the home on this level.
The exposed brick accents, large tile flooring in the living areas and soft carpeting in the sleeping areas are the perfect combination for a practical and comfortable lifestyle with warm ambience. Ducted heating and reverse-cycle cooling, and a double garage with automatic door and internal access complete this fantastic offering.
– Great location in popular Duffy, close to nature, shops and schools
– Easy care, updated throughout, very neat, light-filled living spaces
– Formal living room with open fireplace, formal dining room, great kitchen/meals area
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and direct access to full-length rear balcony
– Private front courtyard/large rear yard with lovely gardens, paved entertainment area
– Ducted heating, reverse-cycle cooling
– Double garage (oversized) with insulated automatic door and internal access
– Substantial attic storage upstairs
– Separate toilets upstairs and downstairs
– Newly (rebuilt) upper verandah
– Beautiful views over rear reserve towards Black Mountain
– Pull down awnings over the verandah provide sun protection/shade in summer
– Great northerly aspect providing sun filled yard and rooms for winter sun
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.