Well appointed 2 Bedroom Ensuite apartment in the "Estate" Complex
This well appointed apartment is situated in the exclusive “Estate” complex in the heart of Forrest & features:
– Spacious open plan living
– Low maintenance timber look flooring
– Block out & privacy roller blinds
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Video intercom
– Neutral decore
– Large private balcony off the living & 2nd bedroom
– Well appointed kitchen with quality Gaggenau oven & built in microwave, ceramic glass cook top, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and pantry
– Master bedroom with a wall of built in wardrobes
– Ensuite with under slab heating, shower, toilet & vanity
– 2nd bedroom with an abundance of storage
– Bathroom with under slab heating, shower, toilet & vanity
– Separate laundry with clothes dryer & washing machine
– Allocated car space with remote access
Living at the ‘Estate” will please the most discerning of tenants. You can entertain your family, friends and guests at the outdoor entertaining and BBQ area. Residents can book and enjoy the wine tasting room in the complex to host special events.
Located in an enviable location & within an easy walking distance from Parliament House, a variety of Government Departments and close to the Embassies, the Manuka Village and the Kingston foreshore.
Available from 22 February 2023
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection time
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.