Enjoy the charm and character of this three bedroom home in Deakin. With updated carpet and paintwork in the combined living dining room, the home a
Enjoy the charm and character of this three bedroom home in Deakin. With updated carpet and paintwork in the combined living dining room, the home also benefits from a second living area ideal for children’s TV area, sewing room or home office. with separate access. The home is complimented by covered outdoor entertaining area plus gorgeous cottage gardens providing private pockets to enjoy the home. Two undercover car spaces behind lockable gate.
– Light filled combined living and dining area overlooking front garden.
– Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, great serving and storage space.
– Three great size bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
– North facing sun filled second living room, with floating timber floors, ideal for home office or children’s play area.
– Central bathroom with separate toilet.
– Covered outdoor pergola ideal for entertaining.
– Ducted gas heating throughout plus split system air conditioning in the living room.
Cute as a button, this home is the definition of cottage living in a fabulous location. Positioned in a fabulous street close to the shops, cafes and facilities available at the Deakin shops and a quick trip to Manuka this home must be on your list to view.
Available 22nd April 2022
Pets considered upon application.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.