Quaint one bedroom flat
If you’re not interested in apartment living but keen to be on your own without the burden of a house and everything that comes with it, this one is for you.
Located a short distance from the Manuka Precinct, the property includes a large, combined living area and kitchen. The bedroom has a large built-in robe and a small private garden. The bathroom also houses the laundry with washing machine and dryer. The car accommodation is a single carport.
– Walking distance to Manuka
– Fridge, microwave oven, washing machine and dryer
– Good sized kitchen
– Single carport
Available: 24 January 2024
EER: – The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.