DELIGHTFUL DUPLEX IN DEAKIN
Ideally positioned in the heart of Deakin, appreciate the character and charm of this stunning three bedroom red brick duplex.
The home’s delightful and practical floor plan provides an easy flowing design for family comfort throughout all regions. Enjoy the hub of the home, featuring a generous open plan living area and premium kitchen accompanied by a large timber deck creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living and ideal for entertaining.
Designed for ease of living, the stunning kitchen is fitted with premium integrated appliances, making meal time a breeze!
Ducted gas heating split system air conditioners, quality inclusions and the versatile studio/office space ensure that life is relaxed and enjoyable in this property.
The home’s ideal location means only a short stroll to the local shops and cafes, Lake Burley Griffin, Royal Canberra Golf Club and public transport. A variety of highly regarded schools, the Parliamentary Triangle, and Canberra’s CBD are also within proximity.
Features of the home include:
– Open style combined living and dining space with bamboo flooring and triple glass doors leading to gorgeous timber deck, perfect for entertaining.
– Modern kitchen with four burner cooktop, dishwasher and good serving and storage space.
– Upstairs three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
– Bathroom with large vanity with storage.
– Separate laundry with second toilet.
– Ducted gas heating (upstairs only), gas fireplace in the downstairs living room, two reverse cycle air conditioners, one in the living area and one in the master bedroom, ceiling fan in master bedroom.
– Delightful timber deck ideal for entertaining.
– Detached versatile space ideal for studio/office
– Off street parking for at least two cars.
– Beautiful front and rear garden with pathways and established hedges and gorgeous shady tree in backyard.
With both lifestyle and location convenience in mind, enjoy being positioned in the heart of Deakin, with Canberra City or Woden and Canberra Hospital and John James Hospital just a stones throw away. Enjoy your coffee at the local Deakin shops or just a quick drive to Manuka and Kingston.
Available 4 August 2023
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.