Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment with breathtaking views!
Seize the opportunity to live in the heart of Wright. This lovely two-bedroom or one bedroom plus study apartment offers many features that will make for comfortable and enjoyable living with a panoramic view.
Perfectly situated in the Molonglo Valley suburb of Wright, offering a stunning kitchen, electric cooktop, dishwasher, and a dryer. You can enjoy a generous sized open living space with split system air conditioning and elegant finishes throughout.
– Open plan living and dining.
– Generous sized master bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobes.
– Very large study that could easily be used as a second bedroom.
– Split system air conditioning for year-round comfort.
– Spacious Bathroom with feature tiling and large shower.
– Separate close away laundry.
– Large, covered balcony extending the living area outdoors.
– Quality kitchen appliances from AEG including dishwasher.
– Stone bench tops and mirror glass splash back.
– Single underground car space with additional storage.
– Lift access to apartment.
– Located at Level 4.
– Offering a communal BBQ area and fire pits, exercise areas and a swimming pool.
Located closely to Coombs Shops and only a short drive to Cooleman Court, Belconnen High School and Calvary Private Hospital. Short drive to the city. Wight offers proximity to nearby employment hubs in the city, Belconnen, and Woden.
Private and Virtual Inspection available.
– The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.