Charming, light-filled Dual Occupancy
In this highly desirable locale, a comfortable two-bedroom dual occupancy home within a short stroll to the popular Yarralumla shops, cafes, Lake Burley Griffin, cycle paths and minutes to the City.
Featuring sunny north facing paved courtyards, open-plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
Three private courtyards surround the property providing light and airy indoor/outdoor living.
• Gas wall heater & two reverse cycle units
• Gas hot water
• Ceiling fans
• Easy care and low maintenance
• Two bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Kitchen with dishwasher with garden outlook
Walk to Lake Burley Griffin, Yarralumla shops, local schools and Royal Canberra Golf Club.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.