Innovative one bedroom apartment
*Please note this property is not furnished
Don’t miss the chance to view this innovative one bedroom apartment in the ‘Nishi’ building.
This apartment is located in Canberra’s dynamic Acton Precinct. It offers outstanding architecture, passive environmental design, fittings and uninterrupted views of Lake Burley Griffin.
You can easily enjoy the convenience of the open plan kitchen and living areas with gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher.
Cafe’s, bars, restaurants and Canberra’s Palace Cinema are all at your doorstep in this central city apartment.
– One bedroom with clever storage
– Modern style kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Water views
– Basement parking
– Basement storage
– Solar thermal hot water system
– Passive solar heating
Located within walking distance to the Australian National University, the CBD and the Parliamentary Triangle, all demographics are well catered for.
Available 23 September 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.