Enjoy the Conveniences of a Central Lifestyle.
Set in the foothills of Mt. Ainslie, this single level Campbell home offers a unique lifestyle within a quiet street whilst being moments away from the hustle of the thriving City Centre.
Full of natural light, the home comprises lounge and dining rooms, kitchen, laundry, bathroom, four bedrooms, ensuite, double car garage with internal access and a securely fenced backyard.
The elevated position affords both filtered views of Parliament House and direct views of the iconic Australian War Memorial with the Canberra CBD skyline and Black Mountain with its Tower serving as stunning backdrops. The front and rear terraces overlook the private established gardens complete with delightful floral aromas from the plentiful rose bushes and garden beds.
This home will suit couples or families with options for home office setups and proximity to offices and local: primary, secondary and tertiary education institutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to reside in this popular Inner North suburb with a list of lifestyle conveniences that seems almost endless such as: the walking trails of Mt. Ainslie/Lake Burley Griffin, various local schools, CIT Reid, ANU, Canberra City, Government and Defence Offices, Campbell Shops, Majura Park Shopping Centre, and Canberra Airport with Majura Parkway being a stone’s throw away for those quick Sydney and/or Southcoast getaways.
• Light-filled with a northerly orientation
• Double brick construction
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Kitchen with dishwasher and separate laundry
• Carpeting to living areas and bedrooms
• Lounge and dining rooms
• Four bedrooms, three with built-in-robes
• Updated ensuite
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub and a separate toilet
• Picture windows throughout capturing the gardens
• Generous storage
• Front terrace with elevated views
• Covered entertainment terrace overlooking the private rear gardens
• Double car garage with internal access (1 auto door) with additional parking spaces on the concrete driveway
• Close to local bus stops: ACTION Bus No.54 Majura Park Loop Route
• Walking distance to: Mt Ainslie Walking Trail (3mins), Campbell High School (7mins), Campbell Shops (12mins), Campbell Primary School (18mins), Lake Burley Griffin (25mins), Government and Defence Offices/CIT Reid Campus (25mins), Canberra Centre (28mins)
NOTE: This home comes unfurnished. Photos with furniture are for illustration purposes only.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.