The home is set amongst beautiful gardens and is within walking distance from Hawker Primary, Belconnen High and Hawker College, public transport, loc
The home is set amongst beautiful gardens and is within walking distance from Hawker Primary, Belconnen High and Hawker College, public transport, local shops, and only minutes to the Belconnen shopping and restaurant precinct.
From the entry way you have an option of going through two sets of French doors. One takes you into a spacious living combined dining room or the other takes you into the open plan kitchen/family room with a wood fire place to keep you warm. Outside you will find an entertaining deck that looks into the back garden and studio which could be used as an office or play room with its in slab heating for the cold winter days.
Other features include four great sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and main with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. European style laundry off kitchen. Single garage with tandem carport.
– Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– European style laundry off kitchen
– Separate studio
– Spacious living area
– Bathroom offers separate bath and shower
– Separate office space
– Rear deck
– Single garage with tandem carport
– Walking distance to local primary and high schools, public transport and local shops
EER not know
Applicants are required to see consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.