In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open hom
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
– All attendees must register prior to attending
– Social distancing is required and density limits apply
This cleverly designed home spread over two levels offers spacious and functional living options. Large open plan living/dining with the alfresco area downstairs.
There are two master-suites, one located downstairs with an ensuite, and the other located upstairs with a second ensuite and walk-through wardrobe. There are two further bedrooms upstairs, a main bathroom, kitchenette and multipurpose room.
The external areas feature merbau timber accents, and a rear merbau timber deck and a large double garage and a small easy-care courtyard.
– Separate living areas
– Two main bedrooms with ensuites
– Two bedrooms with build-in wardrobes
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Double garage
With close access to private and public schools, the Molonglo River, walking trails, cycle paths, Arboretum, and upcoming shopping centre and aquatic center.
Available 14 February 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.